BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

-Quotable Quotes-

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"


Albert Einstein

Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's when our world is filled with confusion

Assalamualaikum and a very good day mates!
Dear Readers,

For a while, enough said about my life.
Not many are interested to read about me.=)
Lets go to a bigger picture.
Lets talk about the world and it's endless crisis.
Wow!
Sounds too serious?
well,it is.....
How about we start with conspiracy theories...

Lately, I stumbled into many of this theories, which are interesting enough to be watched.
I'm sure many had came across some, but for those who had not:

Please comment by saying yes if you want to watch all those videos here.

I'll try my best to relate them with one another.
To be continued........

0 comments: