BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

-Quotable Quotes-

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"


Albert Einstein

Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's when I write rubbish....seriously don't read (2).

Assalamualaikum and a very good day mate!
Dear Readers,

Sajelah nak mengisi masa lapang dan memenuhkan entry blog ni.
Tulis campur2 tak kesah kan?
Seriously, the yearning to live the high school life again has grew more and more for me.
I miss the innocent life being a student where offences and wrongdoings always accompanied by the feeling of regrets.
Not to say nowadays I commit offences with joy and blithe heart, but the current feeling of regrets over the delinquency made is just different.
For example: Back in high school, I'll always feel offended when someone cursed or saying bad words even though the words were not meant for me. And I used to say
"weyh, mencarut je keje, kau tak tau dosa ke?" (takde la skema mcm tu ayat...more or less)
(see how innocent I was)
(ok, smue boleh muntah sekarang!)

Now, in this university taboo words are the most common words being used by certain students.
And what do I do or tell them?
I do nothing but quiet.
(see how not soo innocent I am now)

Well, the conclusion is easy.Sorilah merapu banyak.
The conclusion is I miss the innocent world of high school.
There!

Ceritera carutan:

1) Kalau org sebut nama kita kat tempat lain, petanda die kita tersedak kan?
Kalau orang sebut nama bab* (mencarut) , bab* tersedak la kat hutan tu?
binatang tu boleh tersedak ke?
=P

2) Jangan bukak facebook dalam gelap. Nanti tak nmpak keypad nak tulis or balas comment.
Hampir terjadi: Ada orang add as friend.
comment:Thanks for the a**......
Opps..sori tak nmpak.
Thanks for the add!

gantikan ** dengan huruf disebelah kiri 'D'..maka terserlahlah kesopananmu..hehe

Ok, done crapping.
Sorry for wasting your time.
But anyway....

Thanks For Reading Guys!
Take Care!