BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

-Quotable Quotes-

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"


Albert Einstein

Friday, June 25, 2010

It's when they say "I do"

Assalamualaikum and a very good day mate!
Dear readers,

Praise be to Allah for this chance of me writing something in this blog after a while keeping this blog successfully quiet and abandoned.
Hectic life it had been for me for the last few weeks, and so do for the family.
On the 5th of June 2010, everyone in the family witnessed another member of the family i.e my dear sister ending her bachelor ages when she tied the knot with my brother in law.
Of many siblings of mine, she is the first who took the first step forward.
My dear sister, sarah and dear brother in law, abg izu congrats and I love you guys.

Since, it was the first wedding in the family, there were few things went awry, but all in all everything went quite well.
Kudos to all family members for making it a day to be remembered!

here are few photos of the big day:

The smile that hid all the nervousness

The kiss to symbolise the eternal love for each other

The words united two souls

The bracelet and ring i.e she's taken

The wedding ring i.e he's taken

The "throne" for the evening

The newlywed husband and wife

The "pelamin"

The wedding day

The "santapan" place


Another chapter of life begins......

That's all for now.
Thanks for reading guys!
Take care!

p/s:check out the video in my fb...=)

0 comments: