BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

-Quotable Quotes-

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"


Albert Einstein

Friday, August 5, 2011

The Comeback, here we go again

Assalamualaikum and a very good day

Hello peeps and readers!
My sincerest, deepest apologies for leaving this blog unattended for a quite sometimes now.

Here I am writing again.
I guess it's not too late to wish all the muslims out there Ramadan kareem!

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الصِّيَامُ كَمَا كُتِبَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ
O you who believe! Observing As-Saum (the fasting) is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become Al-Muttaqûn
Al-Baqarah 183

May all of us will attain his blessings.

For me, it's a different Ramadan all together this year.
First time in mylife, I'm fasting outside Malaysia.
It's really interesting to have the chance to fast here and perform the tarawih prayer in a whole lot different condition.
It is also the first time in my life that I'm fasting for 18 hours!


I'll try to keep posting more frequently after this
*yeah, I said that too before this*
*sigh*

This time seriously.
I'll make this blog more informative and not only about 'this-is-my-life-and I'm-telling-the-whole-world-about-it-because-I'm-so-important-and-you-need-to-read-these-posts'
=_=
Here we go again :D

5 comments:

Nurul dot..dot..dot said...

*tiup habuk dan sawang* fuuhhh! haha

PakTam said...

macam tak mandi je, Tehh..

atifabdullah said...

paktam: mandilah paktam. mandi hujan. hehe

zati: thanks tlng tiupkan..haha

wahidasyamimi said...

untungla pose and terawih kat oversea. hehe. kau buat apa je kat sana atif?

atifabdullah said...

agakla. hehe. aku jalan2 je :)